A downloadable app for Windows
VNyan is the most Feature-Rich, Free 3D VTuber application for bringing your VTubing to the next level.
The app integrates with several services such as Twitch and Pulsoid, and offers easy to use Node Graph-based interface for designing anything from simple chat interaction to more sophisticated events. Only your imagination is the limit.
VNyan introduces unique features such as pendulum chains that allow animating parts of your avatar in ways that have only been accessible to Live2d VTubers until now. Adding eye wobbles or flowy arm sways is super easy with the app.
VNyan is capable of receiving tracking data through VMC-protocol from applications such as VSeeFace and Tracking World, as well as directly from ARKit-capable phone trackers such as VTube Studio, MeowFace and iFacialMocap. The application also includes support for Leap Motion hand tracking.
- Made by VTuber for VTubers
- Completely free-to-use (no hidden paywalls either)
- Compatible with VRM, VRM 1.0 and VSFAvatar models
- ARKit tracking through Web Camera, iFacialMocap, VTube Studio (iphone) and MeowFace
- Supports 4 VMC-protocol receivers
- LeapMotion support for hand tracking
- Supports linking VR trackers to Props through VMC-protocol
- Audio-based lipsync
- Audio frequency and volume detection
- Supports AudioLink-shaders
- Node Graph-interface for designing actions
- Share Node Graphs easily with others
- Plenty of built-in actions such as throw item, drop item, yeet etc
- High quality liquid physics
- Pendulum Physics-system for wobbly eyes etc
- Play MMD motions on avatar and camera
- Supports Spout2 capture
- Various Post Processing effects
- Heart Rate monitoring
- Twitch integration including hype train detection
- Supports Twitch, 7TV, BTTV and FFZ emotes
- Supports Custom items, props and worlds through VNyan SDK
- Accepts websocket-commands from various other apps/devices (Stream Deck, Streamer.bot etc)
- Supports 3d, png and animated gif props
If you have any questions or run into issues running the app, please join our support Discord and check the vnyan-channel.
Technical documentation of the nodes is available at Github
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- VNyan 1.1.5 released with Web Camera Tracking12 days ago
- VNyan 1.1.0 released61 days ago
- VNyan 1.0.17 released88 days ago
- VNyan 1.0.10 releasedJan 13, 2023
- Pendulum Physics in VNyan 1.0.8Dec 30, 2022
- VNyan 1.0.7 and VNyan SDK 0.0.9 releasedDec 16, 2022
- VNyan 1.0.6 releasedDec 09, 2022
- VNyan 1.0.5 and VNyan SDK 0.0.8 releasedNov 30, 2022